Better quality than any other detector in its price range, the Classic II RF Detector is a pocket-sized, simple-to-use detector for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation from all sources operating at between 200MHz - 8GHz (which includes all cellphone/mobile frequencies, including 5G up to 8GHz).
The Classic II provides a quick and simple assessment of the RF present in your environment and requires no technical experience. It uses color-coded LED's which correlate to signal strength ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment. It also features sound signature analysis, whereby you hear the actual signals and can learn to identify which RF sources you are being exposed to.
The Safe and Sound Classic II
- Measurement/signal strength ranges of the color-coded LEDs are based on current Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas
- Designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- True response detection range: 200MHz - 8GHz
- Measurement Range: <1μW/m2 to >1 000 000μW/m2
- Fast Sampling Rate (important for 5G): <5 μs
- Battery operated (3 x AAA) - 27 - 40 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design: 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8")
- Performance tested in 3rd party RF testing lab (report pdf /link below)
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA