The NFA30M – PROFESSIONAL 3D MAGNETIC FIELD ANALYZER AND DATA LOGGER
A “Gaussmeter on steroids” (16Hz – 32,000Hz)
This instrument demonstrates the significance of long-term magnetic field recordings, enabling multi-channel, frequency-specific, 3D recording over 48 hours, to reveal unexpected peaks of EMF pollution (i.e. at night). The intuitive NFAsoft Data Analysis software facilitates detailed survey reporting, and is included.
- Parallel to the true 3D value of the magnetic field over the entire frequency range, the three axes of the field, railway and mains current as well as natural and artificial harmonics are all recorded separately.
- Powerful PC evaluation software NFAsoft included. Extensive graphics and statistics functions (eg 95th percentile, etc.).
- Continuous measurement guaranteed - even intermediate maxima are stored 10 times per second on the supplied SD card.
- Input socket for simultaneous RF recording with external RF analyser, or deeper analysis using current clamp / current loop.
- Compact integrated sensor for the magnetic field allows precise measurement even in very inhomogeneous fields.
- Li-ion batteries for 48 hours of uninterrupted recording at ten full data sets per second.
Item weight: 1.50 kg
Frequency range: 16 Hz - 32 KHz (compensated)
Measurement range: Magnetic flux density: 1 - 19,990 nT (0.01-199.9 mG)
50 / 60 Hz: +/- 5 %
16 Hz - 30 kHz: +/- 1 dB
Isotropic reduction: +/- 1.5 dB
Offset +/- 5 digits
Accuracy / Basic Tolerance: Compensated, better than -1 dB
Dimensions: 78 x 230 x 37 mm (W x L x H) approx 3 x 9 x 1.5 inches
Weight of Meter: 600 g
Case Material: Plastic case with protective silicone
Scope of Delivery: Measuring device with silicone holster incl. evaluation software NFAsoft, 16 GB SDHC SD card, USB cable (only for PCs with Windows or Linux), internal Li Ion battery, power supply/charger, detailed operating instructions. Delivery in custom protective carrying case.
Contact us at any time for more information!