The Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a professional RF meter designed to measure ambient Radio Frequency / microwave signals, with its built-in antenna.
This meter is a 3rd party certified RF detector with an effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, and a true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB). It is 5G enabled, for 5G's Low and Mid Bands in use today, up to 8GHz.
Your Pro II also includes: a premium 4-line OLED Display for digital readings up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m², Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more!
Safe and Sound Pro II RF (and Microwave Band) Meter (Third Party Tested)
- Effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz; true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB)
- Sampling Rate: <5 μs
- Accuracy +/- 6dB performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab.
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off option
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m², for the Electrically Hypersensitive person
- Now featuring two selectable units of measurement: Volts per metre (V/m) or Microwatts per square metre (µW/m²)
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure low band and mid band 5G cellular signals between (200 MHz - 8 GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) - 12 - 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design - 7" X 4.5" X 1.5" (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- 2 Year Warranty