The HFW59D has the fastest response time of any of our meters, so it captures bursts of complex signals of less than 0.5 microseconds(!) from wireless technologies such as 5G up to 10GHz, radar, Bluetooth, WLAN, WiMAX and cordless telephones which operate in the higher frequency range of 2.4GHz–10GHz. It has also been designed to detect, measure, and provide Audio Signal Analysis (you can hear the actual signals) of the modulated signals generated within this range, including the high radar frequency band at 8.5 through 9.5GHz (Aviation and Air Traffic Control radar, marine, military, and weather radar), 4G and 5G up to 10 GHz.
The HFW59D can achieve all this, thanks to its custom-designed log-per antenna and its excellent directional characteristics. It is the only fully compensated RF analyzer up to 10 GHz, and for us, fully frequency compensated means no frequency range is overrated, underrated, or even ignored.
This instrument complements the basic Building Biology equipment for the upper frequency range up to 10 GHz, especially for the analysis of the two WLAN/WiFi bands, the last auctioned 5G band, and of course radar between 8.5 and 9.5 GHz. This device has found rapid worldwide distribution in Building Biology professional associations.
WATCH THE VIDEO (produced by Safe Living Technologies)
HFW59D GigaHertz HF-Analyzer (2.4GHz-10GHz)
- Peak Value, and Average Value, of the modulated part of the signal.
- Its patented Peak Hold mode features extremely short response time, and is optimized for precise response to complex RADAR signals and bursts of less than 0.5 microseconds, and equally useful for pulses emitted by smart meters. You can choose a time setting for the droop rate.
- Accuracy / Linearity Tolerance: +/– 3dB; Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
- Measurement Range: Power flux density: 1-1999 μW/m²; optionally 0.01-19,999 μW/m², via three Measuring Ranges:
Measurement Range: Min: 1 – 1999 μW/m²
Measurement Range: Max: 0.01 – 19.99 mW/m²
Measurement Range (with opt DG20 attenuator): Min: 0.01 – 19.99 mW/m²
Measurement Range (with opt DG20 attenuator): Max: 1 – 1999 mW/m²
Measurement Range (with opt HV20 pre-amp): Min: 0.01 – 19.99 μW/m²
Measurement Range (with opt HV20 pre-amp): Max: 0.1 – 199.9 μW/m²
- Contains an internal high pass filer at 2.4GHz to reliably suppress the often dominant GSM and DECT cordless phone frequencies